The Virtual LSO from Kentek provides expert laser safety advice on an on-going basis from the industry’s best CLSO’s. This innovative service can provide full LSO services or can supplement the effort of your LSO.
The Virtual LSO
A Kentek Innovation for LSO Duties
Maybe you are overwhelmed by your laser safety program, or maybe you are a new LSO and need a jump start, or maybe your facility has accumulated many lasers…. Let Kentek’s expertise come to your rescue.
We will custom-design a program that provides a basic level of safety for the end-users and any other staff working with class 3B and 4 lasers. We have decades of experience and a very deep toolbox that includes laser safety training materials as well as laser safety products for protection of personnel.
The Virtual LSO Program
- Meet with the facility Safety Committee to establish objectives.
- Review laser policies and procedures for control measures.
- Perform a laser survey of each work area/laser lab that includes hazard analysis and inspection of laser safety equipment.
- Update, verify or create a complete laser inventory for Class 3B and 4 lasers.
- Perform Laser Safety Training, including on-site training, and provide access to our online training.
- Maintain records including training, laser inventory, and hazard analysis reports.
Other Benefits of the Virtual LSO
- Unlimited phone support
- Agreed number of on-site visits each year
- Negotiated pricing on all Kentek laser safety products
- Secured webpage providing LSO with access to all records