- Meet with LSO and safety team to discuss areas of concern
- Review of SOP’s, laser policies and procedures, training and medical surveillance records
- Review each laser area for proper control measures such as entryway controls, signage, eyewear, beam blocks, etc.
- Perform hazard analysis calculations such as NHZ and MPE for each laser
- Ensure all laser personnel are properly trained from the LSO to incidental personnel
- Review lasers for proper engineering controls
- After the fact continuing support for questions, concerns, etc.
Kentek will provide a detailed written report of all findings and make appropriate recommendations to ensure compliance with ANSI Z136.1 “Safe Use of Lasers” Standard and OSHA regulations.